INAM PHILIPPINES, a non-stock, non-profit health NGO, with a mission of actively promoting Philippine Integrative Medicine through training and equitable integrated health services among marginalized communities and vulnerable sectors towards the evolution of sustainable health care systems, is looking for an Admin-Finance Assistant.
1. Prepares check/ journal vouchers and ensures that supporting documents are in proper order before preparing checks and releasing them to payee.
2. Implements all policies pertaining to cash disbursements, including those pertaining to Cash Advances and Liquidation of Cash Advances.
3. Receives cash, issues Official Receipts or Acknowledgement Receipt to payor. Implements all policies pertaining to cash receipts.
4. Keeps a record of receipts and disbursements,
5. Makes the records available in the preparation of subsidiary ledger of accounts.
6. Ensures compliance of the organization to procedures pertaining to staff income taxes, SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig premium payments and claims of benefits.
7. Ensures proper filing and maintenance of supporting documents for receipts, disbursements, liquidation reports and other journal entries.
8. Prepares payroll every 12th and 28th of the month.
9. Assists the Finance Officer in filing of vouchers, ledgers and other important finance documents.
10. Maintains the organization’s petty cash fund.
1. Computes and maintains the daily time records of all INAM personnel
2. Updates the sick / vacation leaves of all INAM staff based on the submitted requests for leaves and daily time record
3. Takes charge of proper filing of pertinent documents, program reports, financial reports, etc.
i. CD file of past program narrative/ terminal reports
ii. scanning of legal documents and other pertinent program
4. Performs other tasks assigned by the Administrative Officer.
5. Record and submit monthly inventory and consumption of health shoppe, office supplies.
6. Abides with INAM’s principles and organizational policies.
7. Participates actively in the staff development sessions and team building initiatives of the organization.
1. Graduate of Accounting or Business Administration or business related field.
2. At least 3 years experience in general and fund accounting preferably in NGO.
3. With technical skills in MS Excel, cashiering, filing, report writing and Quickbook program
4. Administration of employee benefits
5. With understanding of relevant legal legislations, regulations and procedures
6. Respectful, honest and trustworthy
7. Have satisfactory communication skills (both written and oral)
8. Able to work in a team and with excellent people skills
Requirements for all interested applicants:
Please email application letter expressing interest in the position addressed to INAM Philippines c/o
Ms. Teudelinda Paduada (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before January 10, 2017 together with:
mobile phone and/or landline contact numbers
resume / curriculum vitae
two (2) character references
Note: Applications will be acknowledged, but only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome